sexual abstinence and performance

All muscle building is reliant on test, in my opinion. If you have really low test, you aren't going to build much, no matter what you do. And since most of the people here are natural, I think they will look for anything that can boost their test levels legally, even if it is for just a short period.

I'm not going to actually try this method, but I have to say - just last week, I came home from work and was planning to workout, but the wife called me in to the bedroom for various reasons and afterwards I felt no motivation to workout whatsoever. When I actually tried to workout anyway, I could tell it was going to be a crappy workout.

Bob, your comment made me laugh.

Bob, you know how to get a gal to stop giving head?

Marry her!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jester, where did you ever hear that? Without testosterone the best you can hope to look like is a woman. :confused:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Keebler Elf @ Aug. 29 2003,2:53)]I have often used a Chinese technique where one holds back ejaculation during sex. It rocks. I have gone weeks without letting go but you reach a point where you become very violent and aggressive. So once a week is about right.
It is not as bad as you think. You still have sex, you get a great increase in performance (both inside and outside the bedroom) your sex drive goes thru the roof and your really enegised. Yes, you can get mini dry orgasms too. It was very popular for Chinese Emporers who had many Concubines to please!
Basically, you learn deep breathing and strengthen the pc muscle so that you can build up and then hold back. You get the pleasure without the rude ending
laugh.gif
Are you serious?

is there a site that explains how this works?

Wow, this thread spans two years!

I want to apply HST principles to my PC muscle, and then just lay back and watch the ladies swoon.

That concept actually goes back to the early days of organized professional sports. I think it is a lot of hooey but I haven't bothered to look for any scientific info on it because the idea doesn't appeal to me.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that, for myself, abstaining for some time does the following:

Increases sex drive
Increases level of strength (possibly the potential always was there, but the lack of sexual activity was mother nature kicking my in the balls, and trying to get me to attract more mates through greater displays of strength)
Increased levels of stress
Increased irritation
Increase focus

I find that sexual abstinence actually decreases my focus... because at those times, I can't stop thinking about sex. Whereas when I am sexually active, it isn't on my mind during the day as much.

I do find that my strength is greater before having sex than it is afterwards.

Anyway, I'm thinking that I might actually try this out since there is one week a month when I will be abstaining.

One week a month for abstaining? dang. You either need a mistress, or to get used to uh...'painting the town red'. :D

When I'm sexually active, I just want it more and more. Being eighteen is awesome.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote (Keebler Elf @ Aug. 29 2003,2:53)
I have often used a Chinese technique where one holds back ejaculation during sex. It rocks. I have gone weeks without letting go but you reach a point where you become very violent and aggressive. So once a week is about right.
It is not as bad as you think. You still have sex, you get a great increase in performance (both inside and outside the bedroom) your sex drive goes thru the roof and your really enegised. Yes, you can get mini dry orgasms too. It was very popular for Chinese Emporers who had many Concubines to please!
Basically, you learn deep breathing and strengthen the pc muscle so that you can build up and then hold back. You get the pleasure without the rude ending

Are you serious?

is there a site that explains how this works?

i like to know that as well...these dang chinese

Back