Should I quit cutting already?

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_etothepii
  • Start date Start date
It sounds like you have made some great progress so far. I'm sure a little serious thinking about your long term goals will help you decide what you should do.

<div>
(etothepii @ Apr. 19 2007,10:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">One plus side: My wife  has always supported me as I obsess on eating and working out, but has kept all opinions and judgements to herself. She cares 0% about appearance, and only sees the good (or bad) that is within people. She rarely comments on my physique. Well, during our recent mini vacation, she got very serious with me, looked right in my eyes and told me that I look great. That was awesome!</div>
That is GREAT, etothepii, kudos!!!
cool.gif

Call me shallow, but I think physical attractiveness is important in a marraige as much as communication and honesty.
One reason I like working out is that I can turn my wife on just by walking around shirtless....
biggrin.gif
(and she feels safe walking the streets with a 'big, strong guy' by her side.) I am just a simple, primitive caveman at heart!
biggrin.gif

Ok I've decided. I'm going to go for 5 more weeks with hopes for a pound lost per week. Then up to maintenance until vacation in June. Vacation begins SD, then a new cycle.

Back