Skip 1st day of 15s?

mport1

I was planning to start my next HST cycle this Sunday after a 14 day SD, but now I'm not going to be able to work out that day because I will be coming back from the airport too late. Would it be alright to just skip the first day and move right into the second day on Monday?

The reason why I would want to do this is that it is so much easier starting on the first day of each week. (By the way I am doing a 6x a week routine and my gym is closed on sundays, so if I just started on Monday but still did the right number of days, it would throw the routine off some). Any suggestions on what I should do?

My next question is on exercise order. I know the general rule is to work out the larger muscle groups first and then move to smaller ones. For a full body workout what should by my progression and should it change or stay the same throughout the cyle? My exercises are deadlift, leg press, leg curl, calves, db press, machine row, lat pulldown, and shoulder press. My priority is upper body because my lower body is pretty a pretty good size in comparison to my upper body. Thanks for your help.

You can skip the first day of 15's, no problem.

If upper body is your priority, then I would suggest working the upper body first and do your 4 lower body exercises last.

Back