1) great to get you bigger muscles
2) great to get you big and fat
3) great way to take a long dirt nap

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Aaron_F @ June 03 2005,2:58)]Insulin can be
1) great to get you bigger muscles
2) great to get you big and fat
3) great way to take a long dirt nap
Yes yes ... the obvious ... but has anyone here used it before? I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject lately and if respected and taken seriously it seems like a promising tool one could use in his search for HUGE_NESS!!

I'l currently "ON" right now and I was thinking of finishing of my cycle with it ... say the last 4 weeks or so. I'd call it a test run, if you will. This would be the first run with slin if I where to go ahead and use it.

Just looking for advice...

One important proviso - make sure there's someone around that knows you're on it; then if you over do it, they'll be able to dial 999/911 for you... or at least force feed you a Mars bar

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the_dark_master @ June 03 2005,3:15)]One important proviso - make sure there's someone around that knows you're on it; then if you over do it, they'll be able to dial 999/911 for you... or at least force feed you a Mars bar
Yes, I know this as well. I would use gatorade instead. But it only takes a few grams of carbs to stay in the clear. As long are your eating dextrose, gatorades, or even this local store in town sells glucos tablets I should be alright.

But your right ... and this is what scares me.

if your already 'on', they will provide better growth with less risk than insulin.
And insulin can cuase some severe changes in your glucose metabolism, with some people still having problems after finishing using insulin.
ALWAYS carry some glucose and let people around you know what you are using.

Being dead tends to screw with the gains

Back