some advices pls

basso

on the first 2 cycles i went from 75 to 83.5 kilos = +8.5 kilos.
my first cycle i stuck to the standard but with my 2 cycle i used an AB program .both A & B targeted the whole body but were composed with different exercises.
then , when almost finishing the cycle i was injured (shoulder) and did not train for 2 or so weeks. while doing my 3 cycle i was still injured so in the last to months i went up to my 10 rm max ( inceasing whight every 2-3 workouts). i decided to "seize" the oportunity and started a diet. my workouts were short and now i'm 78.5 kilos with about the same body fat when starting HST.
1) getting 3.5 kilos bigger in almost net mass in about 6 5-6 months is consider good?
2)i'm planning on doing 1 more mass gaining cycly before cutting even more. i want to really target the pecs , so any recomendations? maybe isolate the chest? i wanted to do decline bench press( what i know it's considered the best) but it's f*cing crazy i felt like in a torture machine. so really any suggestions?

What movements are you using right now? Weighted dips are better for overall pec development than decline bench press in my opinion... so if you can do dips, that is what I would recommend. Dips and incline bench seems to be a favorite combo.

well, now i'm using just compounds (because of me cutting and bcs the injury). i'm doing just regular press.
really? is dips better than decline press? :) that's just what i wanted to hear.
is incline press any good for me? for what i know,from all the presses it will stimulos the less growth. what about dips and standared press?

Back