Chest-42in
Waist-33in
Hips-34in
Shoulders 20in
Bicep-13in
Neck 14.5in
Calve-16in
Upper Thigh-24in

Ok, it looks like my picture worked. Not exactly a good before picture since I am standing a little sideways. I was too lazy to take a new one and I pretty much look the same.

I will be updating my weight, along with bf% change, +/- in lean body mass and fat. I am currently eating 4200-4300 cals on workout days and 3800 on non workout days. Question comments and criticism are all welcome.

Enjoy
Nas Man

haha no comments? You are all haters!! I am obviously joking. That physique is nothing to brag about. Hopefully HST will change that.

<div>
(Nasadowski @ Oct. 24 2006,13:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">haha no comments?</div>
Ok. Close your mouth in photos and pull your pants up.

laugh.gif

If you don't gain around a pound a week just keep your calories constant rather than reducing them on non-w/o days. Don't forget you are growing on your off days too so even though you are not working out the extra calories will come in handy.

· Posted on Oct. 24 2006,21:24
If you don't gain around a pound a week just keep your calories constant rather than reducing them on non-w/o days. Don't forget you are growing on your off days too so even though you are not working out the extra calories will come in handy.

I am eating the same thing on my off days the only difference in my diet is my post workout shake on training days. Right after I workout I have a 400-500 calorie shake that consists of: 75-100 grams of high glycemic index carbs along with 25 grams of whey protein isolate and creatine. This shake is designed to bring me out of that catabolic state and put me back in to the anabolic zone. Which is what is making up those extra calories. I have tried this diet before and it seems to be what gives me a minimal amount of fat gain with the most amount of lean body mass gain. Hope that cleared it up for you.

i think the point lol is trying to make is.......as long as your gaining a lb a week then what your doing is working. if your not then the 1st thing to change is up the off day cals so they are equal to w/o days.

obviously youve found what works for you so as long as your cal surplus keeps pace with the wgt you add you should be in great shape.

btw. concerning your measurements....
just remember to keep some brief notes on how and where you meas. each one (ex.  hips at bb, chest at nipples not expanded etc) sounds simple but youd be surprised by the ?? if you do it infreq. the reason i mention is you bi measure. your pic does look like a 187lb  24yr old with some shape but the bi measure is obviously cold and not flexed. dont forget that and think youve made 3&quot; of arm growth in 2 months b/c you were pumped and flexed the next time. ha ha...

good luck

<div>
(Nasadowski @ Oct. 24 2006,13:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">haha no comments? You are all haters!!  I am obviously joking. That physique is nothing to brag about. Hopefully HST will change that.</div>
Wow! You look like the Incredible Hulk! (well at least before he gets mad.
biggrin.gif
)

10/30/06

BF% is 11.41
21.34lbs of fat
165.66 lbs of muscle
+1.06lbs of lbm
- 1lb fat (I thought I put in how many pounds of fat I had last week but apparently I didn't. I have it written down at home and it was something like minus a lb)

Awesome results!!! If this keeps up I will be VERY pleased.

I am using skin fat callipers. The method I use with the calipers is the parillo method. It requires taking nine sites. I take each site 3 times and then average the number and enter it in to a computer program of mine. After you do that, all you need to do is enter your bodyweight and it computes your bf%. It's pretty sweet. It is a good way to track your progress and see if what you are doing is working or not.

<div>
(Nas Man @ Oct. 30 2006,17:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I am using skin fat callipers. The method I use with the calipers is the parillo method. It requires taking nine sites. I take each site 3 times and then average the number and enter it in to a computer program of mine. After you do that, all you need to do is enter your bodyweight and it computes your bf%. It's pretty sweet. It is a good way to track your progress and see if what you are doing is working or not.</div>
What computer program is this? Where can I get it?

<div>
(drpierredebs @ Oct. 26 2006,13:30)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">11.98% Body Fat? YOu look more like 12.01%
wow.gif
</div>
Actually, he looks more like 9%. It's all relative though.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Eat Big and you shall grow mate! And keep HSTying </div>

Will do Fausto!! I am eating 3800 on NWO days and 4300 on WO days. This worked well for me in the past but in the past I wasn't participating in Mixed Martial Arts while bulking. Obviously I up my calories on the days I attend MMA but who knows if I am eating enough now. After a few more weeks I should be able to get some good accurate numbers to go off of. Then I will know if I need to increase cals or not.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What computer program is this? Where can I get it?</div>

Unfortunately I don't know if you can get it SM. When I originally started lifting I purchased a program from skinnyguy.net. After purchasing the program you gain access to his website and are able to download some software he designed to track your progress. If I could help you out and give it to you I would.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">U got a great build for a starting foundation</div>

I appreciate the positive comment Joe. Although this is definitely not a starting foundation. I started lifting about 5-6 years ago. You could say it is a starting foundation for HST though. Either way I just wanted to clear up that I don't just genetically look like that. That took alot of hard work.

I took my measurements today and they weren't very good. I don't have the exact numbers with me right now but I lost about .30l lbm. Of course this is trivial bc it could have gone either way. I'll post the actual numbers up later this coming week when I have them on me. I think I am going to increase my calories in the meantime by 200 or so.

Nas

Space your measurements out, weekly or even forthnightly will not frustrate you.

If you are MMA training do not mix with HST on same days, it will burn you out.
wink.gif

Fausto,
I do take my measurements once a week. If I took them everyday I KNOW I would go insane. As far as the MMA I'll take your advice. Last week I did MMA one day that I did HST and class was TOUGH. This week I have adjusted my schedule so HST won't fall on my MMA days. Thanks for the pointers.

Nas Man

Back