Status of the HST book?

hugen

helo, if the admin or bryan is reading this

pls get the book out soon. i am looking forward to reading it

laugh.gif

According to Bryan when we last talked (just two days ago), it's actually about 99% done.

Currently, he's just strapped for time due to PodFitness.

He's hoping to release it soon enough, and he's also hoping that there will still be an audience for it. (Naturally, I assured him that we'll probably have pre-orders through the HST board if he tells us in advance before it's officially released)

Regards,
-JV

That's great news JV. I'm sure a lot of us will be glad to be able to vote with our dollars even if a lot of the info is stuff we have already consumed here. Bryan is such a generous and knowledgeable guy that it will be money very well and willingly spent.

<div>
(Lol @ Jul. 21 2006,13:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">That's great news JV. I'm sure a lot of us will be glad to be able to vote with our dollars even if a lot of the info is stuff we have already consumed here. Bryan is such a generous and knowledgeable guy that it will be money very well and willingly spent.</div>
I am definitely buying it. One, I'm hoping for and we're likely to get more studies backing up his claims. For example I think he still recommends a 2 week SD as sufficient when SD is called for, but that's one point people tend to argue as to whether or not you really can SD effectively in that time, and if you did take the time to effectively SD would you lose too much mass to make it worth it. I think he sent Dan over at HR.com a study or two justifying the two week span, I want to see more. I'm hoping he's included points like that in there, things that are debated, with additional info to look over. Plus it'd just be nice to have in a nice organized format to stick on the shelf.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">According to Bryan when we last talked (just two days ago), it's actually about 99% done.</div>
Great news! I am eagerly awaiting for it. By the way, I agree with xahrx about more studies backing up certain heavily debated aspects of HST, like when to SD and for how long.

<div>
(9to5lifter @ Jul. 23 2006,19:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">According to Bryan when we last talked (just two days ago), it's actually about 99% done.</div>
Great news! I am eagerly awaiting for it. By the way, I agree with xahrx about more studies backing up certain heavily debated aspects of HST, like when to SD and for how long.</div>
Maybe that's the 1% that's left to do? Darn those sticking points!
tounge.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">it's actually about 99% done.</div>
thats nice to hear! will definetely buying it !
if it is to learn some more things maybe or if it is to give a little &quot;feedback&quot; to bryans work to regard it.

Sorry for the delay. I've just got to get a chunk of time to finish up the loose ends. I think it might be at the end of fall semester until I'll have time to wrap it up and get it printed.

Yeah, that'd be a great Christmas, reading through the HST book while on vacation! I hope it does get released in time, can't wait to get my hands on it!
laugh.gif

Bryan: Is it safe to assume that you'll have more sample routines in the book? It IS safe to assume that I'll be buying a copy for myself. I know a few people that might be getting an HST book for christmas as well.

I'll buy it aswell, and I'm not even training HST.

I guess the progressive overload, SD stuff is worth reading for every one right?

What else can I expect from it?

Alot of science mumbo jumbo? I love thats ****.
laugh.gif

I'm also anxious for this book and will be buying a copy for myself and possibly a few to give as gifts even if it is after Christmas when it is released.

''I know a few people that might be getting an HST book for christmas as well''

Lol I'm imagining Tot buying a HST book for every out of shape guy he knows , hint hint
biggrin.gif

Count ME in! I wouldn't want to be without it. It may cost me some sleep though. I read myself to sleep with something boring every night...this might keep me up!

I just hope he can get a good distribution deal. Hate to see this book go down like the protein powders. You are definitely owed something for all the hardwork you've put in Bryan.

Back