steroid cycle & HST

cp65

Hi,

i allmost finished my first HST cycle... learned a lot from it and it is definately something i'll keep on doing...

in about a week i am going on a holiday and when i'm back i want to go on my snd HST cycle...

i'll start with the 15's, than 10's, 2 of 5 and another 2 of 3-5 reps than the 1 week off.

i want to start a steroid cycle too in this 2nd HST cycle...
the cycle would officially be 12 weeks, but i think it might be better to use an 8 week cycle because of the HST cycle length...

i'll be using 8 weeks of dboll with primobolan and as anti-estrogen (if needed) i''l have the nolva and for when this 8 weeks are finished 2 weeks of clomid...

i'm not asking if it's ok to use steroids, because off course it's not very good for you, but i'm wanting to do this so my question is would it be best to keep it as long as 1 hst cycle, or wouldn't it matter if it would be a bit longer so it would also cover the 1st two or 3 weeks of the next cycle?

HST has given me good results allready just on supplements, good food an rest, so i'm very curious what it would do in combination with a steroid cycle...

anyone have first hand results?

I hate computers!!
crazy.gif

1)  Do a search and read the FAQ's, that's why they're there.
2)  How old are you and how long have you been working out?
3)  Research more into proper cycling because what you have proposed is looking pretty bad.

Well for starters, at least you are going to make better gains than most juice pigs. Most of them don't have a clue what they are doing. It is amazing what happens when you mix HST + anabolics.
As for your cycle, I would stick with straight testosterone and nothing else. Your PCT should consist of HCG + Nolvadex. Be sure to run the nolvadex for 4-6 weeks.
Now, ideally you would set up your hst cycle something like this:
Week 1/2 15's
Week 3/4 10's
Week 5/6 5's
Week 7/8 Drop sets/negatives
Week 9 SD
Week 10 Would be when you would start your PCT.
Week 10-14 You can keep on going with the 5's, but reduce the volume.
Week 15 Start another cycle of HST, Natural or juiced.
What matters really is that the load is the same. Of course continue on with the HST principles at this point... training bodyparts 3x week and so on will help create the almighty natural anabolic environment.
As for the testosterone I suggested, I would use a scheme like this:
Week 1/2 800mg Testosterone enanthate
Week 3/8 400mg Testosterone enanthate
Week 9 You need not worry about having to create an anabolic environment as there will still be a fair amount of testosterone in your system at this point in time.
Anywho, I am by no means an expert at HST yet, but I am a former juicehead, so I know a few things about that if you have any questions.
The FAQ is an okay read -- I read it through, but a lot of its cycle plans assume the user does not use PCT...well most users on the net use a PCT, so I am not sure I consider that FAQ as the best piece of information.

Why in the world would you SD while you are on cycle? Makes no sense at all. Volume and frequency should be increased as well.

I was under the impression that HCG should be taken while on cycle and discontinued before you start PCT.

Also, I would think you would want to extend the 5s throughout PCT rather than take an SD.

i have never done AS but there was alot of stuff on here a few years back. the guys just did 10s because to go heavier than 10s risked injury. So you just do 10s. SD is not needed. you could do a 15s before the cycle to help your joints. but just the fequency of 10s people say works great "on" I guess what it is is that while on juice some of the HST prinipals are taken over by the AS.

Bob

I agree with BabyA- do a search as I know both Bryan and Blade, two people with the knowledge, have discussed this before.

I am moving this here since associations of HST or HSN with steroids isn't what Bryan wants. Not saying we shouldn't discuss it but to give advice on a steroid cycle, this probably isn't the place.

I know Blade recommended going to www.cuttingedgemuscle.com when trying to get educated answers on cycles, you might want to look there.

Do a search on AAS and you will find a post by blade that gives great advice. Start it on your 10's It is also ok to continue your 5's to make sure you maintain your gains. Don't start your SD till after your done with PCT.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (psychedout @ July 24 2005,8:19)]Well for starters, at least you are going to make better gains than most juice pigs. Most of them don't have a clue what they are doing.  It is amazing what happens when you mix HST + anabolics.
As for your cycle, I would stick with straight testosterone and nothing else. Your PCT should consist of HCG + Nolvadex. Be sure to run the nolvadex for 4-6 weeks.
Now, ideally you would set up your hst cycle something like this:
Week 1/2  15's
Week 3/4  10's
Week 5/6  5's
Week 7/8  Drop sets/negatives
Week 9     SD
Week 10 Would be when you would start your PCT.
Week 10-14 You can keep on going with the 5's, but reduce the volume.  
Week 15 Start another cycle of HST, Natural or juiced.
What matters really is that the load is the same.  Of course continue on with the HST principles at this point... training bodyparts 3x week and so on will help create the almighty natural anabolic environment.
As for the testosterone I suggested, I would use a scheme like this:
Week 1/2 800mg Testosterone enanthate
Week 3/8 400mg Testosterone enanthate
Week 9 You need not worry about having to create an anabolic environment as there will still be a fair amount of testosterone in your system at this point in time.
Anywho, I am by no means an expert at HST yet, but I am a former juicehead, so I know a few things about that if you have any questions.
The FAQ is an okay read -- I read it through, but a lot of its cycle plans assume the user does not use PCT...well most users on the net use a PCT, so I am not sure I consider that FAQ as the best piece of information.
I agree with baby a on that. This is absolutly wrong. You should not (in my opinion) begin SD while you are still on cycle, or especially not while in the middle of PCT. Arrange your HST cycle and AAS cycle so that PCT ends before you SD.

Back