Stringing out the cycle

Never use a weight that forces you to compromise your form. You WILL get injured. Then HST won't do you much good at all.
sad.gif

Both Babycpa and O & G are right, safety always should come first!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I guess I'll just stop when I see a slow down in reaching new maxes.</div>

Neebone - One has to be open minded about these things but with experience you will know when to stop.

One can only get so far if extensing 5's I found 5 x 5 a good alternative to stretch the 5's, but pushed on a little too much for my delts ending up injured, this whole cycle I have been off any shoulder work!

O &amp; G is quite right it is not worth it!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">O &amp; G is quite right it is not worth it!</div>
NOTHING is worth risking an injury. You may progress as much as you want, but your safety must always come first.

I've done quite a few cycles now pretty much sticking to the Vanilla style so I think its time to experiment a bit with the wo. I'll have to look into 5x5 a bit more seeing as a lot of people have been talking about it.

Neebone

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think its time to experiment a bit with the wo</div>

With the right approach you'll surprise yourself!

Back