Stuart McRobert - Brawn 3rd Edition or Beyond Brawn?

Bulldog

I'm looking for a decent book to add to my library. Since there still is no HST book available to purchase I was considering either Brawn 3rd Edition or Beyond Brawn by Stuart McRobert because I have heard that they are good books. But if I were to buy only one of them, which one is the better book?

I am currently reading Beyond Brawn and can say it is a good book for a "natural" lifter to get a good understanding of what they should be doing in order to get the most out of their training.

That said looking at the number of posts you have made on the forum and your joining date, I'm guessing you probably already know a lot of the basics so you probably won't learn a whole lot that you haven't already read at one time or another. However I think it is good to remind yourself of the basics and this book is good for that purpose.

I have not read Brawn so I cannot comment which book is better.

I am currently reading Beyond Brawn and can say it is a good book for a "natural" lifter to get a good understanding of what they should be doing in order to get the most out of their training.

That said looking at the number of posts you have made on the forum and your joining date, I'm guessing you probably already know a lot of the basics so you probably won't learn a whole lot that you haven't already read at one time or another. However I think it is good to remind yourself of the basics and this book is good for that purpose.

I have not read Brawn so I cannot comment which book is better.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back