SuperDrol & Methyl Masterdrol

TylerDurden

Superdrol is now banned, but legal gear makes the same compound only under methyl masterdrol. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these supps and what it was like for them. Im currently on my 1st week of the stuff and im feelin good, strength and weight up, but i place most of that with HST!

I grabbed a few bottles of SuperDrol right before it got banned. From the research I've been doing, and reading various others' logs from 4-6 week cycles, it looks potent. Make sure you have proper PCT in check. I plan to start my first bottle sometime around march. I want to get a couple cycles of HST in first.

Superdrol was not banned, and to my knowledge was never carried in any store like GNC. It's all over the place online though. (IE: Bulk Nutrition).

I've used it.
I did a lot of research on it for a while then started using it.
It was great at first. Strength was up, then my weight started to climb. After the first week I went from 10mg to 20mg. I started experiencing unbelievable back pumps while working out, and other times. So bad I had to lay flat on the floor after squats till they went away. I kept doing 20mg for another week till I started getting muscle spasms all over my body and REALLY bad insomnia the third week. Then I noticed my nipples were getting sore and swollen, next thing I know I'm fighting full on gyno. I went to PCT instantly, it took a while but the soreness went away.

I gained 10 lbs in those 3 weeks and kept it through PCT but within 2 weeks off PCT I lost 5lbs. over the next month I lost another 5lbs. So after almost 3 months I was back to where I started but out of $120. Never again for me...
I read about a guy who did blood tests before and after Superdrol. His good cholesterol drop to single digits and his bad Cholesterol shot up over 200.
Unless your willing to give up your health and become a drug addict it just isn't worth it. Not steroids or Prohormones... That's my 2 cents.

Oh I forgot to mention I put 5 lbs back on Naturally with my first HST cycle!
Just creatine, food, and sleep.
Can't wait to start my second.

The optimum length for most people cycling SuperDrol is 2 to 3 weeks because that's when strength and mass gains seem to top off for almost everyone. The effects on the liver are very mild as far as toxicity. The effects on lipids are dramatic. Even for a two week cycle it's recommended to run cholesterol support products before, during and after all the way through pct. Using something like policosanol, or even better Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 for cholesterol support is a must. Plenty of logs have been kept on this compound over at anabolicminds.com.

Cholesterol numbers return to normal very quickly with use of the proper products. There were even a few logs with blood work dedicated to tracking this particular variable. Most people kept their gains and were very, very happy with the product.

There are sporadic reports of gyno on SuperDrol. However, most of the ones I've read involved a number of things which are wrong such as: inadequate PCT, as in none; stacking with 4AD or some other 'wet' product without a SERM or AI; gyno coming up to eight weeks after usage and proper PCT, but being blamed on SuperDrol even though other substances were being used, anything from high dose tribulous to dianabol.

I'm very skeptical about gyno concerns with SuperDrol. It can definitely happen, but I seriously doubt the likelihood is higher than any other AAS, and probably lower than most.

Back