Superdrol

Staxx

Anyone have any experience with this? Results? Suggestions?

I doubt I'll go that route but I'm definitely curious.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Staxx @ June 09 2005,1:30)]Anyone have any experience with this?  Results? Suggestions?
I doubt I'll go that route but I'm definitely curious.
It was developed as an alternative to M1T. Basically they wanted similar mass gains but less effect on the liver. As far as oral steroids go it's a good choice. One effect you should be aware of is it's massive effect on lipid profiles. Two to three weeks seems to be the optimal cycle length, you should definitely use cholesterol supplements before and after, and during wouldn't hurt. Go to www.anabolicminds.com for more information. There are a ton of cycle logs there with results, dosing schemes and some include blood work as well.

And the other benefit is that for some reason, it is still legal. My brother is actually thinking of trying it too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Totentanz @ June 09 2005,9:07)]And the other benefit is that for some reason, it is still legal.  My brother is actually thinking of trying it too.
It's in a gray area. It's not specifically named in the ammended steroid control act that was recently passed, but that could change at the drop of a dime as the language of the act probably technically included it. Don't ask for sources, on most boards mods don't want to risk it. Plus recently on bodybuilding.com there have been more and more posts by stupid teenagers using it, so it's likely to go the way of all the other once legal hormones fairly soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (teethy @ June 17 2005,6:57)]xahrx - could u suggest products for cholesterol support?
thanks
Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10, by Now Foods.

Policosanol, by Now Foods.

Omega 3, by Now Foods.

Garlic (odor controled), by Now Foods.

Celery Seed Extract, various manufacturers. Good for blood pressure and cholesterol it seems.

Nolvadex, various manufacturers. Nolvadex blocks estrogen in certain tissues but acts as estrogen in others including the liver, which is very important for getting lipids back to normal after a cycle.

K-R-ALA, for general liver health, from Geranova Research.

Now you needn't use all of these. Nolvadex is a must after any oral cycle. Red Yeast Rice is great for pre and post cycle. On cycle I'm of mixed feelings as the results are hit or miss. Basically when using an oral like Superdrol your lipids are going south no matter what. You can get them into great shape beforehand, hope that limits the changes while on, and then get them back in order afterward. Running the support supplements while on sometimes makes a difference, sometimes doesn't. Probably worth it for the chance that it will work.

A great stack for pre, during and post is Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10, K-R-ALA and Policosanol. Great for lipids. The omega 3s should be supplemented all the time of course. If blood pressure is a concern as well the celery seed extract is good for that, but it takes a month or so to have an effect so it's best to front load that and all other supplements for a month or so before a cycle.

Back