Sweet Deals on ON 100% Whey - 10lbs $65.90

<div>
(MicroBerto @ Jun. 15 2009,9:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">For the ON fans here, check these deals out.  I haven't seen anything this good for a while, and on the 10lbs it's a 2x5lb twinpack so you can mess with some different flavors:
</div>
Looks good. Any reviews on the taste and dissolvability?

Also, what are the preferences for whey vs. casein these days? My understanding is that casein is slower digesting resulting in more sustained blood aa levels.

I've been using ON brand for quite a while now. I use the NATURAL vanilla whey. The natural brand is low in sugar and has no artificial sweetener. I think they use stevia to sweeten it a bit.

I've also used the Natural chocolate which was okay, but I prefer the vanilla so I can add whatever flavor I want.

Also, their cookies and cream flavor was really tasty.

<div>
(omega99 @ Jun. 16 2009,2:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(MicroBerto @ Jun. 15 2009,9:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">For the ON fans here, check these deals out.  I haven't seen anything this good for a while, and on the 10lbs it's a 2x5lb twinpack so you can mess with some different flavors:
</div>
Looks good. Any reviews on the taste and dissolvability?

Also, what are the preferences for whey vs. casein these days? My understanding is that casein is slower digesting resulting in more sustained blood aa levels.</div>
ON is my go-to for whey if I'm okay with a bit of whey concentrate and some carbs in it. Mixes great with water in a shaker, but tastes best with milk.

Casein is definitely a slower-digesting protein that is thicker/maltier. I like to take it before bed or anytime where I might not be able to eat for a while. I don't wake up starving when I take casein the night before.

Ordered Cookies and Cream casein. We'll see how that turns out. Vanilla tasted like cake batter and I did love it!

Back