Test prop fina cycle

Matt

I want to do an 8 week test prop/fina cutting cycle how would I incorporate hst into this should I just start with tens work up to 5's drop it back down and repeat for another 4 weeks? Or would a regular split routine be better?

I can tell you right now your not going to get a lot of replys on this thread. Not many people condon the use of AAS here. Also, its in the wrong forum really ... would go better int he anything forum.

I will, however, suggest a few things....
First, 8 weeks on Tren is too long. Max shoudl be 4wks. That sh*ts fairly toxic. Second, why Prop for 8 weeks? You like sticking yourself ED or EOD? Your better off going with a Test enan/Tren/Dbol cycle for 8 wks; It might look something like this:

wk 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
wk 1-8 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk 4-8 Tren 75mg EOD

Im not going to go into why, but thats definitly a better cycle than you have suggested.

Lastly, you can take your normal HST routine and simply repeat each WO to bring you up too 8 weeks just by running 10's & 15's. This means each rep block is 4 weeks long.

Cool idea on the workout, but for an AAS cycle he's better off repeating workouts in the 10s and 5s.

Back