Rows
Weighted Dips
Sitff Legged Deads
DB Shrugs
Calf Raises
Preacher Curls
Tri. Ext.
Leg Raises

I alternate back and fourth 5 days a week. my metabolism should slow soon so i need to increase activity or lower cals. i love to eat and hate cardio so i think a 10x a week routine might be a good fit.

my only problem is my shoulder still feels a bit beat up from the 5s and negs of my last cycle (i never took a break since i was cutting). my solution to this would be to only do 1 working set each time i work out. i was also thinking about taking cissus, i have heard good joint recovery with it.

any recommendations/advice?

I am looking at doing the same kind of thing for cutting. I would be lifting "heavy" (ie regular HST) in the am and then go back at night doing lighter weight metabolic work with less time between sets.

Upper body one day the legs and abs the next.

most that do the 10-12x a week seem to do a upper and lower body split. as you can see, i am doing every major muscle group everytime. i am not sure if it is too much, but there is only one way to find out.

that was my thinking as well. i just want to make sure i dont over train. i guess ill find out a couple days into it.

jwbond

Let us know how it goes. I agree and increased frequency is good...but this could be a little extreme...only one way to find out and that is try it.

you may want to get someone opinion like Dans on this type of volume. He has some great studies on frequency and training.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joe.Muscle @ Feb. 03 2006,1:06)]you may want to get someone opinion like Dans on this type of volume. He has some great studies on frequency and training.
id love to see what dans studies have to say...

i just had my test levels checked recently and they are rather higher so i think the increased frequency should be ok, provided my shoulder can take the abuse.

Back