Total Reps

Lets see. I do 5 exercises. 3 warmup sets for each one, With regarding the rest beetwen those sets its 3 minutes * 5 exercises = 15 minutes only for the warm up sets. Adding the 5 minutes warmup running at the beginning of the practice, its 20 minutes. Now, as told before 5 exercises * 3 sets * 30 seconds = 8 minutes.
Plus the resting time beetwen the sets 15 * 3 minutes = 45 minutes. So its 45 + 20 + 8 = 73. And it`s` not including the time i waste on waiting for machines because already 2-3 people training on them.
biggrin.gif

Now, im not complaining about the 73 minutes. Because its fine to finnish the pracitice around the 75 minutes. But im saying that i cant add more sets because of the time pressure, and i dont know if 1*15 2*10 3*15 would be enough on bulking. Maybe it would, but im not sure about it.

Avi, just my two cents. For the 15s, I rarely used warmups extensively. You probably don't need much of a warmup for the 10s either. I think one set for a warmup in the 10s and 15s would be more than sufficient. Once you get into the 5s, you should start doing a bit more probably. Definitely in the later part of the 5s and after you've hit your 5 RM.

But... long workouts aren't a problem. Some people will tell you that cortisol will run rampant in workouts longer than an hour, but it actually isn't a big deal.

Longer than one hour it`s fine, i know. But when it takes longer than 90 minutes, thats a problam. And the 73 practice time its on the 5's. On 10's and 5's it takes me around the 45 minutes.

Back