training at home

nopara73

I'm training with HST principles at home I'm over my first cycle. To adapt for the circumstances I have to form it. Actually, I have some weight and I use them.I've got some doubt to clear up. Hope you can help me.Before you'd tell me go to gym and do this and to that, I cant.I'm at a very hard university. I don't have enough time and money for go to gym. I don't have money for weights and machines. (niether space) I'm a student, who has to be effective. It's convinient for me to workout in the morning at my space. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." by Roosevelt1) The idea I came up with. I have some exercise what I can do. Pushup, squat, pullup, handstand pushup. I have to vary these to increase the load. For example I increase the pushup load by doing it one hand. The exercise is not changed in it nature, but it's a bit different. Is it okey, to increase the load this way? (actually I've devided the exercises about 30-40 different variation and sorted them by difficulty)2) Next question: Why are Saturday and Sunday both rest days? Is it because some psichological compromise, or there are some other reason to take this rest? (I didn't took these in my last cycle, I traind every two day".3) Other problem. I want to train more. I don't want to train only 3 times a weak. But I can't divide it for leg and upper body day, because I don't have that much exercise. I can't do morning-afternoon devision, either, cos I'm in the school almost every day until 8 pm. Can I train 7/6 days? Is there scientific fact why souldn't I?4) And last... There are days what I spend at home and want to train all day. For example I can do 5 pullups with 15kg (I have some 5l bottle filled with water, and some karate belts what fix them to my body... gotta be creative if i cant go to gym:), but I cant do this after other exercises. Can I divide my whole workout from morning, to evening. (eg in every hour do 2 exercise or sth like this) This trains the ATP-PC system more effecively, than train everything in one hour. Am I wrong in some point?

Back