tribulus terrestis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (codex @ June 14 2004,10:38)]is tribulus a really good product to increase testo level or just fake :confused:
It's not fake, but it's not going to do anything for you either. There's limited evidence that it could help men with testosterone levels that are already very low. There's no evidence that it raises test levels in normal, healthy men. So if you buy it you can safely consider it money wasted. Stay away, 'cause for the same price you can probably get year's supply of creatine if not more.

I had/have low testosterone(100pml, 600 be good for my age:() and a while back I took a bucket load and it didnt do a thing for me. I got tired of paying $50 for test levels :mad:
best thing for me is good diet ,plenty sleep
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fire @ June 14 2004,10:30)]I had/have low testosterone(100pml, 600 be good for my age:() and a while back I took a bucket load and it didnt do a thing for me. I got tired of paying $50 for test levels :mad:
best thing for me is good diet ,plenty sleep
laugh.gif
Sustanon, my friend. For women it's called hormone replacement therarpy, for men it's called AAS abuse.

Back