Twice per week training

You're addicted to the steroid effects of Creatine. You need to go to CA meetings now.
laugh.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Feb. 18 2007,13:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You're addicted to the steroid effects of Creatine. You need to go to CA meetings now.  
laugh.gif
</div>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Feb. 18 2007,04:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">The only quizzical thing, I feel quite strong but have run out of creatine whereas before I felt the lack terribly, what's happening? .....Dan?
rock.gif
</div>
You are secretively becoming Superman
wink.gif

Could be a lot of things but I would bet it's the added rest time between loadings that may be allowing greater recovery and mental freshness, which you then put out in your workouts.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You are secretively becoming Superman </div>Fat chance
laugh.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Could be a lot of things but I would bet it's the added rest time between loadings that may be allowing greater recovery and mental freshness, which you then put out in your workouts.</div>

That sounds feasible,I am puzzled because I haven't been gettingmuch sleep lately, kinda like 6 hours tops p/night.

So, maybe I should stick tyo this for a while as it is being productive in more ways than one!

Shot dr. Dan!
wink.gif

Back