Vitamin 'T'

<div>
(Slapshotz @ Apr. 07 2007,09:08)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Prohormones and steroids are the same thing.  All your sex hormones get converted back and forth to different versions with varying degrees of anabolic androgenic effects.  The different label if for marketing/legal reasons alone.  Steroids are prohormones, prohormones are steroids, and taken in doses that deliver the same effects will deliver the same risk of side effects including gyno.  The difference more often than not was the allowed delivery system.  The products marketed as prohormones technically were illegal to methylate or make in injectable form.  Some companies still made them in those forms regardless.</div>

Wow....never knew that.  Guess I got really lucky, then, since I had no sides at the time (acne, gyno, etc.).  Long term risks?  $hit, who knows what they might be, and to this day I regret my choice of doing them in the first place, but that's water under the bridge.</div>
No one really knows the long term risks since there are no long term studies. Orals especially should be avoided as far as consistent use goes. However even other delivery methods will affect your lipids and blood pressure. And carrying around a lot of extra weight, be it muscle or fat, for a long time is unhealthy.

Bottom line is if your fitness goals are reasonable you really don't need them, so why bother? I take multi vits, fish oil, and a couple things for my knees and sleep. Beyond that I see no need for anything else anymore.

Of course if 1 testosterone powder were still available, I'd buy a boatload, seal it and stick it in the fridge. Just in case.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I will be using vitamins after all! </div>

This log is going to be very interesting to say the least. I just hope you don't get stretch marks.
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Bottom line is if your fitness goals are reasonable you really don't need them, so why bother? I take multi vits, fish oil, and a couple things for my knees and sleep. Beyond that I see no need for anything else anymore.</div>

I feel the same way. I guess that common sense comes with age.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Of course if 1 testosterone powder were still available, I'd buy a boatload, seal it and stick it in the fridge. Just in case.</div>

I feel the same way. I guess that common sense comes with age
laugh.gif

Cool to hear that you've decided to take the smart route and just supplement with glutamine instead. Heh. I've always wondered what it would be like to do an extra long HST cycle with more reps than traditional, while supplementing with glutamine.

I'll have to watch your workout log...

I will try to keep the log interesting. This means I won't be posting every detail and workout to bore people. I will only post if any plans change, and I will post size/weight/strength increases as time goes on and pictures of course.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Apr. 08 2007,11:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Cool to hear that you've decided to take the smart route and just supplement with glutamine instead.  Heh.  I've always wondered what it would be like to do an extra long HST cycle with more reps than traditional, while supplementing with glutamine.

I'll have to watch your workout log...</div>
You`re a funny guy
smile.gif
Happy Easter everyone, BTW!

T-mag.com had an intersting article on using gear for short 3 week cycles to keep the muscle you get from using. I think it was steroids for health by Nelosn Montana but I could be wrong.

Ignore anything you see from Nelson Montana. He is a piece of crap and knows absolutely nothing. Follow his advice at your own peril!

<div>
(Totentanz @ Apr. 24 2007,18:08)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Ignore anything you see from Nelson Montana.  He is a piece of crap and knows absolutely nothing.  Follow his advice at your own peril!</div>
I'll second that!

Back