volume split through 7 days

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_fergman
  • Start date Start date
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">since 25 is too many then if i cut back to 15 or so then i wont grow quite as much because the muscle is already conditioned to the high volume right? </div>

Right...enter SD, or strategic deconditioning, by the way, have you read the FAQ's and other HST palafernalia? YOu should've known this if you did.

Nevertheless...if you do a SD for about 2 weeks you should be able to at least decondition your muscles some, enough to start creating new growth.

You could opt to go with a little more volume, like 20 right through, only you end up with 4 sets for 5's, its not that bad though, some guys have 30 and survived.

Your condition (health) calls for low volume I'd say.

aas as I said before ain't my territory, you should drop them as soon as you can, but for now, you will just have to milk the heavies as much as you can.

The adjustment is not that bad, more of a ego thing than anything else, but it pays off as long as you follow the rules! Try it!
biggrin.gif

when i finish the aas cycle and my testosterone has returned to normal ill train a couple more weeks then sd. by then the 100 plus hr weeks will start again and ill do a normal hst cycle with basically the original weight progression except maybe skip the 15,s and meke them 10,s or 12,s. with the normal routine it,ll be alot easier on me with working so much.
thanks fausto.

Is there any way to squeeze any more growth out of each exercise by dropping the weight and doing more reps?
for example.
bench press 250lbs x 10 reps. the reps are completed by clustering.
after that you cant lift 250lbs for bench press anymore at all no matter how long you rest.
so considering that im on pretty high dose steroids right now, could i drop the weight down after im too fatigued at 250lbs and press 225 for 5 more reps. then maybe drop to 200 and do a few more?

before i found the hst principles i would have said yes definately would make more growth.... BUT thats not true science, just something that we do blindly that may or may not work.

fergman

Considering your question, perhaps you should e-mail me fSilva@aspenpharma.com so that I can send ou Jules &quot;vicious&quot; book, as it contains various such techniques, it used to be downloadable here, but I am not sure that is working any longer.

As a quick answer yes, drop sets do work if done correctly, very much so sir!
wink.gif

My lad contracted EBV last summer. It sucks big time. I wish you well.

Back