What can I expect from prohormones -

centris

I am just finishing my third cycle of HST - and I am very happy with my progress so far.
My first question is what could I expect from pill prohormones like 1-AD? Since the signed ban on this product now seemed like a good time to give it a try. Is this something worth trying? What are the largest down side (I am not worried about hair loss for sure, and my labido is on hyper drive so a minor slow down wouldnt really be that bad)
My second quesiton - is it a good idea to follow up use of pro-hormone with a estregen blocker after cycle? like 6-OXO?
To answer the typica questions I see after a post like this...
I was starting from 0 - atheletic, but I never lifted weights once in my entire life. So as you can imagine I saw great results immediately. Those results have started to slow down a bit and I really am looking for something to keep the results going. I am not looking to get huge, but I would like to keep gaining.
I am using all the supplements I believe would be beneficial (let me know if I am missing any)
Whey Protein - Creatine - HMB - CLA - Fish Oil - Daily Vitamin
My diet is good - not great , calory intake and balance is good, quality is 70% there, I cheat a little :)... beer and cheese is my friend and enemy

Prohormones will accelerate gains, yes. 1-AD is a good oral option. But there are many different options.

And yes, you definitely need to think about recovery aids. PHs will shut down your natural test production, so unless you take steps to recover you will jeopardize whatever gains you made while "on". 6OXO has worked well for me in the past. I've also used nolvadex with good results.

It sounds like you need to do more research on this before you jump in. I'm just giving you a general answer here.

Good place to start:
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/cgi-bin....13;t=26

So if some one was going to do 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off...during the 4 weeks off you should take something like 6 oxo? Or will you not need to because it is a shorter cycle? And if so...how and when would you start taking the 6-oxo type supplement. I read that it said to use to 2 weeks on during the last week of 10's and first week of 5's. This would leave me with 3 weeks left of 5's (1 week normal 5's, 2 weeks with drops) Then I would be in my SD for one week. Should I continue with my 5's weight until I get through another 2 week cycle or hold off and do another 2 weeks once I get back to the last week of my 10's?

I read the thread link and perhaps it's due to me working all night and being a bit tired, but I need just a little clarification.

By the way...what does it feel like when you are off and testosterone levels lower?

Is 6-oxo also on the cutting block due to the government ban?

I understand that this may be different opionions may vary so all input is welcome.

Back