what doing after 6 weeks ?

I think the best thing if i will be Clustering for 24 reps on the big muscles and 12 reps for the arms. Legs and shoulders get 18 reps. Lets see if it would give me better results.

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Mar. 02 2007,12:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Not to be  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
an @ss but everytime I read this thread title &quot;What doing after 6 weeks&quot;.....it just urks me with the english.....ahhhhhh
laugh.gif
</div>
have you ever thougt about the possibility that english is NOT my mother language ?

how many foreign languages do YOU speak ?

SPELLING, JOE! It's &quot;cheek&quot;...and &quot;irks&quot;...but don't blow a gasket!

Heheh, how many languages do you speak?

<div>
(quadancer @ Mar. 04 2007,17:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">SPELLING, JOE! It's &quot;cheek&quot;...and &quot;irks&quot;...but don't blow a gasket!

Heheh, how many languages do you speak?</div>
Ok, I can't resist. I think that I probably saw this on Slashdot (a site frequented by a lot of us techie types) but I really don't know who to attribute this to. Anyway:

Eye halve a spelling chequer,
It came with my pea sea,
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I'm shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My chequer tolled me sew.

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Mar. 03 2007,10:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think the best thing if i will be Clustering  for 24 reps on the big muscles and 12 reps for the arms. Legs and shoulders get 18 reps. Lets see if it would give me better results.</div>
Haha! Big fun in town tonite!

Avi - I'm with you man; I feel like overdoing the arms either tends to make them remain in stasis or shrink. They get a lot of work elsewhere so should be treated differently. Your suggestion sounds good to me, except that one school of thought claims high reps for legs...but it didn't work for me this last winter.

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Mar. 02 2007,11:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What do you think about this kind of cycle :
2 weeks of 14's
2 weeks of 11's
2 weeks of 8's
2 weeks of 5's
1 week to find my new max's
14 days SD
3 sets for back and chest, and 2 sets for the other muscles each practice.
So, what do you say?</div>
that's fine but this is better:
2 weeks of 15's
2 weeks of 10's
2 weeks of 5's
2 weeks of 5's +
1 week to find my new max's
14 days SD

You can blindly follow the numbers if you like, or you can add weight the last week of a mesocycle to hit your true RM at the end of it, and you won't have to spend a week &quot;finding&quot; your &quot;new&quot; RM's. I see no point in weightlifting the entire program submax. One workout of maxes is not going to kill the following mesocycle.

You were supposed to be doing a max there anyway.

Back