What ever happened to the definitive HST books?

Nitrosoxide

All I can tell from the FAQ is that there was a good amount of progress on the books. That post was in 2003, 5 years later have they been released yet?

uhhhhh

sad.gif

Still not released. Bryan has said it is mostly complete, but I guess not yet quite release-worthy.

I'm sure if Pod Fitness does well enough, Bryan will be able to finish his book while relaxing on some far off tropical island.  
cool.gif

Edit: With an outdoor gym under the palm trees! (Happy now Quad?
tounge.gif
)

<div>
(Nitrosoxide @ Jun. 13 2008,12:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Nobody knows?</div>
The Shadow knows.

errrrrrrrrrrr......... good question hehe i'm very glad it was brought up

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Bryan has said it is mostly complete, but I guess not yet quite release-worthy.</div>

if Bryan wrote it, it's always release-worthy!!!
biggrin.gif

yeah seriously, i'm hanging out for the book, even though the FAQ is utterly fantastic.

<div>
(Nitrosoxide @ Jun. 16 2008,11:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Its strange that hardly anythings been said about it since 2003</div>
No, that is not strange as a lot has been said about the development of the book. It takes a lot of time and effort to put a book together.

So it's still definitely on the go? and yeah, it does take a long time to produce a book (especially with all the stuff that Bryan cites and discusses)

I want to finish the book as much as some of you wish to read it. I have been forced to work on other things to pay the bills for the last few years.

In the meantime, I have done my best to ensure that anyone who wants to learn about HST can learn all they want and more from this website.

Seriously, I want it finished as much as any of you...

Thanks heaps Bryan for letting us know, yeah and take your time with it all, i'm sure we all appreciate everything you've done so far for the bodybuilding world!

Just thought I would bump this thread to see if there is any new info on the book.  Although there is a ton of information here it would surely be nice to add the HST book to my small but growing library.

I was also hoping to pick up a couple of copies for Christmas gifts. Obviously that won't happen this year but I'm still hopeful for next year.

Bryan

Just a thought. You mentioned &quot;having to pay bills&quot;, and had to put aside the book-writing venture. Understandable Sir!

Here's an idea, good or bad. A website that I use for aviation once had a &quot;drive&quot; via the website that folks could donate to support. Again, it was a donation and voluntary, and NOT required. However, I certainly do value the effort you've put forth for the free stuff!

If you are so inclined, you could setup a paypal account for that and &quot;us dudes&quot; could help support your endeavers. Like I said. Just an idea. And ideas breed ideas.

Good luck with the books. I for one will buy one when they are done - if you are selling them.

Maybe a preview eBook for $5 would be a good idea. That's how David Meerman Scott did it for his last marketing book (WAY different market, but you can steal ideas): http://www.davidmeermanscott.com/products_ebooks.htm

After he releases an eBook, he gets tons of feedback from his loyal users (which Bryan also has), and it develops into a real book after a few back-and-forths. And now I'm sitting here looking at a best-selling Marketing and PR book which he's making plenty of money from.

Back