What is the status of Primer/Driver

IronDad

When will Driver and Primer be available again? It seems they have been on sold-out for quite some time.

It should be available in the next couple weeks.

I apologize for the delay. What's the saying?..."that which does not kill us..."? Well, I've been having one of those, and I hope its true. :confused:

sorry to hear about those troubles, bryan. would it not be prudent of me to ask at this time if the vanilla flavor is still in the works? :confused:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tai4ji2x @ Jan. 30 2003,11:48)]sorry to hear about those troubles, bryan. would it not be prudent of me to ask at this time if the vanilla flavor is still in the works? :confused:
Vanilla is definately coming, but it won't be available until after Choc Primer and Driver is back on the shelves. :confused:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adam @ Jan. 31 2003,7:21)]I'd like to see a bulk Driver. I use it a few times throughout the day.
That's a great suggestion Adam. But I need to get the price down first. A 5 pound container would cost too much as it is now... I know "I" couldn't afford to buy it anyway.
blush.gif

What about a bulk protein similar to driver? Slow digesting, higher quality. I'm not crazy about whey, esp. while dieting.

Back