What's the point?

I've also toyed with putting one together. It would be a restructuring and rewriting effort, more than starting from the ground up. @Totentanz - feel like fact checking for the scientific studies? :p

Haha, no $hit :p. TBH, that's the reason I haven't done it yet. I cbf'd scrolling through my footnotes to make sure I have the correct reference 100-something times. I did that often enough during law school, and my first (science) degree.

I haven't seen or heard anything about it.

I'm assuming that Bryan isn't rich and probably has a job, which understandably makes it difficult to write a book. So I've basically given up on it. I've toyed with the idea of throwing together an unofficial book myself just to fill the niche since there isn't anything out there right now except two pretty poor pdf files but I have commitment issues.

Don't just write the book about HST, write the book HST style! First do your SD, then start on your 15 (lines or parargraphs) for 3x a week and so on. LOL. Then, for your negatives, that would be your editing.

I haven't seen or heard anything about it.

I'm assuming that Bryan isn't rich and probably has a job, which understandably makes it difficult to write a book. So I've basically given up on it. I've toyed with the idea of throwing together an unofficial book myself just to fill the niche since there isn't anything out there right now except two pretty poor pdf files but I have commitment issues.

I was under the impression that he had it close to being done a few years ago. I thought he was at the editor stage. I guess he was further away from finishing than that. Bummer. I would still buy at least a half dozen of them to give as gifts.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Back