Where are you from?

Scottdale, PA....about 45 mins from Pittsburgh
KURT ANGLE COUNTRY BABY! Wooooooooooo!
Hey colby, it's nice to have a fellow HST'er nearby :D

It may seem strange with this name, but it's true... I'm from Greece, guys. Guess you didn't see that coming! ;)

May I dare ask if there is another Greek here?

I am from Australia but curently spend a lot of my time in England as my wife is English. But will hopefully settle down under again-being a part of europe is cool and and the UK is my second home but the english weather/lifestyle can get to you after a while. I was originally from Canberra (dont laugh if there are any ozzies out there) but have lived in Brisbane, Caloundra, Hamilton Island, Cairns, Port Douglas and Melbourne. I have also lived in Scotland(Isle of Skye) and New Zealand (Paihia) if you can count working/living there for three months. As you can probably guess I like my travelling.
-Will

Hello to everyone. My name is Tiago, I am from portugal a great country. I started bodybuilding for about two years.

Hello to everyone. My name is Tiago, I am from portugal a great country. I started bodybuilding for about two years.

Hi guys!
I'm from Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. It's a town near Montreal. It seems I'm the only one here who knows about HST! Too bad for them!
sad.gif

Im from Bergen Norway. Guggen! Kordan fant du deg veien hit?
tounge.gif

Anybody in Ohio (or Columbus) training with HST? How are you progressing? Just needing some encouragement to stay with it.

Thanks!

I'm amazed at all the different countries people are from on here! Pretty cool stuff. Me, I'm from West Virginia, USA. I wasn't born here, though, and I actually lived in Zweibrucken, Germany for a while when I was younger. Now go to college at Ohio University.

Age 00 to 18 Brooklyn, New York
Age 18 to 20 Omaha, Nebraska
Age 20 to 21 Dallas, Texas
Age 21 to 28 Omaha, Nebraska
Age 28 to 34 Brooklyn, New York
Age 34 to 38 Berlin, Germany
Age 38 to now München, Germany

Back