Where are you from?

Helsinki, FINLAND

The homeland of F1 drivers Häkkinen and Räikkönen, heavy metal bands HIM, Nightwish and Lordi, Nokia mobile phones and sauna
cool.gif

I love Helsinki, used to go there with work a bit. Liked drinking at the top of torni (spelling) tower? Also going over to estonia for the day on that hydrofoil. Great times, apart from the weather..

Mentor, Ohio - east of Cleveland, right by the Lake. Not as exciting as Liverpool, Helsinki, Saskatchewan or Ottawa, but the CAVS ARE IN THE FINALS, THE BROWNS HAD A GREAT DRAFT, AND THE TRIBE HAS ONE OF THE BEST HOME RECORDS IN THE MAJORS!

Also.....

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I graduated from Ohio State in 1997.

Live in Folkestone, Kent in England.

Born and raised in Finland, moved here after five years in Germany.

I just train to be stronger riding my bicycle. Next real project is to ride Finland head to toe July 2010.

Anybody want to join? An interesting 5 1/2 days with 1250 km or 750 miles of fun to be had.

From Sweden. Finland to the east, Norway to the west and Denmark to the south. The Scandinavian foursome. Nice blend of nationalities on the forum.

<div>
(nkl @ Feb. 23 2008,14:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">From Sweden. Finland to the east, Norway to the west and Denmark to the south. The Scandinavian foursome. Nice blend of nationalities on the forum.</div>
Yes, even though it's an American based forum, there are plenty of people from around the world here!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Liverpool UK </div>
YES Richard Richard! Good to see a local lad on here, Im from elly port! Big up all da UK Lifters and everyone else from where ever you may be, HS Forum, best site in the world!

<div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Jan. 10 2003,9:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I promise I'll have a book for them soon. That way you can say it came from a book. ;)</div>
rock.gif

Back