Where to buy HST/HSN Products?

dax07

Hey guys I cannot find where I need to go to buy anabolic primer/driver. I also want a hst shirt but I'm still having no luck. Anyone know where to go? The store on the hst main page is down.

The store has been closed for a long time. I designed my own HST tanktops on the internet and had some customized and shipped.

Primer and Driver were delicious, though I think they haven't been sold since like...2003? A long time ago.

That is unfortunate it seems like they were a pretty good protein source. I wanted to try it out. Why are they no longer being sold? Is Bryan getting too old to keep up with everything?

That is unfortunate it seems like they were a pretty good protein source. I wanted to try it out. Why are they no longer being sold? Is Bryan getting too old to keep up with everything?

He is a busy guy afaik, but I think the actual reason it didn't work out is because Bryan is an extremely good, honest person. That doesn't work well as the owner of a supplement company, since you can't make outrageous claims to support sales.

That said, if you're looking for modern, comparable products, I really like Optimum Nutrition's stuff. At this point I tend to get ON 100% natural whey and 100% natural casein, which just means they're artificially flavored with stevia. Quite tasty, I tend to use 50/50 mixes of whey/casein for most purposes (since it's both tasty and satiating).

Obviously very late to this discussion, but I'll second Mikey's protein recommendations. I use the exact same products and typically do a 50/50 mix which works well for pretty much every situation. Also, the combination of whey and casein in water makes for a nicely "creamy" texture similar to if you had mixed using milk. I personally use the Chocolate Mint whey and Chocolate Supreme casein.

Back