who wants to look like this

There are some gross photos in there, hyper...hyper...hypertrophy as in diseased, cancerous looking!

No thank you, even Cutler and Coleman look gross!

I am with th eolder looking guys! Drapper, Arnold, Columbo and Zane! Those were theguys, they looked incredibly good, not grossly big just fro the sake of bigness!
laugh.gif

FH..... I also pass on this.... not the type I am looking for.... Fausto, by the way, I saw it is in Portuguese, perhaps it is Brasilian.... and I will go to Rio de Janeiro in 3-4 days for 1 month at least to try to fix some problems over there..... not bad, I think plenty of good gyms over there.... my HST dedication will be tested there to the maximun with the bunch of garotinhas everywhere and samba dancing and beach playing.... FH.... I think I will have a good time.... but I promise you.... first training then the rest,
biggrin.gif
he he he

Yes, definitely Brazilian, by the way some spelling is written.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">my HST dedication will be tested there to the maximun with the bunch of garotinhas everywhere and samba dancing and beach playing.... FH.... I think I will have a good time.... but I promise you.... first training then the rest, he he he</div>

I like samba too. he....he...he...he
laugh.gif
You bet it will!

Those implants looked stupid. Kamali looked awesome at 13 though. Stallone's pictures didn't impress me, guys that look like him are pretty common... maybe I'm just too accustomed to the huge guys though.
Coleman's gut looked ridiculous, especially when you see him next to Jay Cutler, who seems to not have that problem.

There are definitely some freaks in there. What % of those people are on steriods? I assume a great number of them but I am curious. I do know the one guy towards the end (several pictures and one of him and his son on the lawn tractor) has been arrested several times and admits to be addicted to the roids and the freakish growth.

Keystone

Some of those are do to synthol(sp). and others are implants. Many, I'm sure are from steroids. Many are bigger than I prefer to see, but some look just fine, IMO. The &quot;Little Hercules&quot; kid drank &quot;mystery shakes&quot; that his father gave him for several years. NOt sure what was in them, but he had &quot;post puberty&quot; musculature at a very young age...
rock.gif

Dorian in 1985 had it about right but I expect he was already juicing by then? Most of the rest are freaks. What a sorry sight they are too. I'd rather be a gymnast or an olympic lifter (other than super-heavy weight) than any of them. Steve Reeves is where it's at for me.

What's with Coleman's belly? And what the heck is he going to look like when he comes off the juice?

Aren't the pros tested? If so, how do they beat the tests without losing size if they have to cycle off? Why aren't they subject to random testing? Maybe the sport doesn't care? I don't really care either way, I am just curious really. Maybe it's all accepted in the name of selling magazines and supplements?

Keystone

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Coleman's gut looked ridiculous, especially when you see him next to Jay Cutler, who seems to not have that problem. </div>

Yeah, Ronnie had a hell of a gut in that pic... the one pic with the dude in several pics was funny cause one of them he was eating fried chicken from a bucket!

Those first couple pics were gross.. implants?

And was that Blade 2/3 of the way down?

That first guy's an idiot. He would have actually looked pretty good if he didn't do that to his arms. And Coleman's gut is indeed disgusting. I think it's a little better now, but it's still bad. As far as pure bodybuilding goes, I think Dexter Jackson has the perfect physique. That guy's symmetry is unbelievable.

yeah Colemans gut is hideous!

From what I have read its from all the GH (growth hormone).

I heard back in the day pros just did roids...typical d-bol and stuff...not a days they stack that with other roids then GH....they are sooooo chemically enhanced, and disgusting.

Steve Reeves, Frank Zane, those guys looked good!

Some of those guys look hideous, some look awesome though;

young Arnold
young Jay
young Kamil
Bill Pearl......

Appearantly, they're still adding pics to that link. Got more guys now who used synthol.

I didn't know that Lee Priest was a tatoo junkie...wowsers...what the wonders of makeup can do for a guy.
laugh.gif

Some total freaks there! Almost looks like someone did photoshop on some of them.

My guy is Charles Atlas in his prime. Looked strong but not freakish...... That is what I am going for.

The worst by far was that dudes ass... wrinkly and veiny. I didn't even know you could show veins on your ass.

One can really see the level of abuse of drug use in the sport of bodybuilding. Not as clean as it use to be. However, no one here should ever give up, nor do I think they would.

Good luck all, grow.

Back