who wants to look like this

Bring back the Golden Boys: Dave Draper, Larry Scott, Bill Pearl, Frank Columbu...

Long live Old Skool!

There are some really nasty photos there. That guy with the arms and not much else - OMG sick!
Who wants to have kids pointing at them and laughing anyway.
The ideal for me would be around about the size and symmetry of Bob Paris. I do respect poeple like Dorian, Colman and Cutler for their dedication but I wouldn't want to look like that myself.
Jazzer
smile.gif

I see t hey didn't include the pics of Valentino's arms after the surgery - the synthol went bad on him and he had to have it cut out of his biceps...was super gross!
The distended bellies are an argument in the IFBB as to judging - they want to start judging against all that GH blowing up the internal organs...here again, wondering what happens to them later. These guys all give BB'ing a bad name. Zane rocks.

Look into it and you'll find that the pro's have a very high incidence of EARLY DEATH. I'll stick to creatine and vitamins thenk yew...

A lot of them don't die young. Look at Arnold, he's practically elderly now. A lot of the old greats who obviously used are all old men now as well. Ronnie Coleman isn't young anymore either.
I know a few people who are 'on' almost year round - they have to be to maintain that kind of size. But it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be unhealthy. It sounds unlikely, but it's true. One guy I know only comes off for about two months a year. He gets constant bloodwork done, however, and keeps everything in line. He's even managed to concieve two children since he began doing this sort of thing.
Of course these guys I'm referring to never use orals, so that could be a part of why they aren't all screwed up.

Back