Why isn't there a Q&A with the Guru himself?

fredh da star

Bryan Haycock should be awarded a stickied Q&A so he can answer questions in one place and doesn't have to search through all the threads in order to help us less knowledgable/cunning/intelligent. A Q&A should do the trick.

Bryan has answered a whole pile of questions on HST and training in general. That's what the FAQs are for. Most questions pertaining to HST will have been answered (at least once) already so either head on over to the FAQs or do a search for previous threads on your topic of interest..

Bryan has answered a whole pile of questions on HST and training in general. That's what the FAQs are for. Most questions pertaining to HST will have been answered (at least once) already so either head on over to the FAQs or do a search for previous threads on your topic of interest..

I've read the FAQs but i'm a bit confused. Maybe you can be a true friend and answer my questions?

My lower back hurts, what to do?

In the FAQs Bryan names lots of things you should do for HST but that's not in the sample. Example: Calves should be trained everyday but in sample 3x week. He says you should do 2 sets per workout then 1 set in the heavys. In sample there's more sets. I know HST is a set of principles and not a routine, but what should you start with when getting on HST first? I don't think i'm gonna use HST yet, but would be nice to know.

Back