Worked out Teusday...

lucid

HST should be every other day workout and then 2 days rest. Well I had my 1st day of 10s on Teusday so I shouldve went yesterday Thursday for my 2nd day. But I couldn't do it because of school duties.

Now its Friday and I still can't go because I have to go see a play for school once again.

So I missed two days now. and it will be 3 days of rest since my last workout instead of 1 day of rest.

Am I completly ruining my workout plan here?

Man that happens to us all. Just pick up where you left off. This is a 5 year adventure. Or a life long journey. There will be bumbs in the road. One thing I like about HST is I don't feel as guilty about missing a workout. Sometimes the rest is actually a good thing.

:) Bob

yep.. I posted that same type of scenario a while back and was told to just start back up when u can.. When I take a break that is longer than expected...(usually 3-4 days) I just start back up and try to squeeze 4 workouts in one week to try to get back on task. I try not to make it habit tho because 2 in a row can be pretty tough.
if you take too long of a break, you might be leaning towards an SD. In which case it might be better to just sd and start over..
good luck

I got sick a couple weeks ago and missed some workouts, but I just repeated the last workout I had done, and then started back up from there... it seemed to work out well enough for me.

Never let life, girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, husbands, work, school, etc. interfere with your HST plans. :mad: Unless, of course, you happen to be my wife and then HST should never interfere with your duty to make me happy.
happy.gif
Wait, my wife doesn't workout!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And that's a good thing.
tounge.gif

Back