Would you guys like to check my spreadsheet and report anything that needs changing?

looks good,but you have alot of exercises,you have shoulder presses plus rear/side delts,there is no need,your dips/bench/rows will hit your shoulders good enough,why not just have one shoulder exercise,like shoulder press.
also you could do a shrug at the top of your sldl.
if the exercises get a bit to heavy when you reach the 5s you can drop some of the isos.

looks good,but you have alot of exercises,you have shoulder presses plus rear/side delts,there is no need,your dips/bench/rows will hit your shoulders good enough,why not just have one shoulder exercise,like shoulder press.
also you could do a shrug at the top of your sldl.
if the exercises get a bit to heavy when you reach the 5s you can drop some of the isos.

alright, thanks,

more opinions? :cool:

I would just do 1 shoulder exercise - and that would be for the lateral head. Anterior gets enough stimulus from pressing exercises and posterior gets enough from pulling exercises.

Your squats are really powerfull brother, but your bench could come up a bit.

Also 20 dips and 5 chins seems a bit unbalanced too me.

That isn't actual criticism on your routine, more so your difference in strength :)

I would just do 1 shoulder exercise - and that would be for the lateral head. Anterior gets enough stimulus from pressing exercises and posterior gets enough from pulling exercises.

Your squats are really powerfull brother, but your bench could come up a bit.

Also 20 dips and 5 chins seems a bit unbalanced too me.

That isn't actual criticism on your routine, more so your difference in strength :)

its not 20 dips and 5 chins, its +20 lbs to dips, or +5 lbs to chins. My bench is low yeah, but Ive never had a good BB bench, I was DB benching 85's x 11 the other day. I have a 410x1 deadlift.

I'm also only 15, 220 lbs, starting a cut soon. thanks

You're pretty effin strong for being 15. How much bf are you carrying at 220? Are you one of those guys that are insanely strong but just looks fat or are you very muscular as well as amazingly strong for your age?

You're pretty effin strong for being 15. How much bf are you carrying at 220? Are you one of those guys that are insanely strong but just looks fat or are you very muscular as well as amazingly strong for your age?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126657403

here's a link to a progress picture thread I made on bodybuilding.com. Im around 220 19% right now, from 160 at 14%, once I'm done my cut I'll be aroung 190 9-10% BF.

I don't really look to fat with clothes on, I don't have a double chin, and I have trap / chest / arm veins when I flex

Back