Yohimbe

Cliner9er

My goal is to get to 8% BF my next HST cycle. I have some fat hanging around the waist (10 mm last test one month ago). Would yohimbe be effective at this juncture or stay the course with caffeine and tyrosine? Any comments, stories are welcome.

Thanks.
worship.gif

I personally don't tolerate oral Yohimbine HCL very well. Although I usually mix it with Ephedrine hcl, so this could be the reason. I have had fairly good results with E/C, tyrosine and green tea. I usually take the tyrosine around 30 minutes before the E/C on an empty stomach and it works well.

it is said that since fat tissue has a poor blood suppy that oral yohimbine isn't as effective because it doen't reahc the tissue. One thing that has worked for me in the past is the topical Yohmibine from Avant (lipoderm-y). There is going to be an "ultra" version comming out soon. This will deal with the water retention issue and also contain other fat burning compounds.

I do not tolerate ephedrine very well, plus the evidence that it can cause BPH has further scared me off. What are some good dosing regimines that have worked for you Steve? Thanks again.

Back