Finaplix

OneMoreRep

i've been researching trenbolone acetate, this stuff is LEGAL and sold in VET SUPPLY STORES, that's crazy!!!

BIZ, i was wondering what you think of the stuff?

i like the idea of finasol. seems very cheap, and very convienient!

I like this board, and prefer the quality of information i can get here, and the people.

But if i am offending people, i guess i won't post anything more about steroids.

sorry.

no doubt the quality of information is great, but you've already seen that most of the AAS knowledgeable crowd here thinks you are too young to be messing with it, so that is their input on whether or not to use.

As far as actual usage, price, effectiveness, side effects, etc. you'd find more perspectives at steroid-based sites.

It would have to be converted... so unless you feel comfortable working with chemicals, I wouldn't recommend playing around with that.

OMR

It is legal to buy it but not legal to buy to use it on humans. Also, the delivery system has a lot to do with its effectiveness. It has to be "absorbed" into the body. Do you know how it is administered to cows? It isn't nice! PM me if you would like the details.

The only "safe" steroid, in my opinion,i s Test, and then only when administered by a qualified Doc and with your full knowledge of the consequences.

I don't mean to rag on you bro, but I think you should concentrate more on your diet and less on future shortcuts.

Big is not better. "Tough" is not better. Loud is not better. Smart is better. And by smart I do not mean your inherent intelligence! I mean how you use it. Use what you were given to your best advantage. If you aspire to be someone else, you will be ultimately disappointed.

Enough of my old man type lectures. Lift heavy, eat well and do in life what you enjoy!

O & G

Tren is easy to come by, but not legal for human use as has been said. You won't have much trouble finding a site willing to sale you some if you really want it. It does shut down the HPTA hard and fast, has to be converted, doesn't aromatize, but your balls will be pebbles by the end of an 8 week cycle. Injection is the best delivery, but you have to become a home chemist. It really is a lot of work to use, and if you mess up in your conversion, OUCH!

Back