loosing interest

leanlifter

I'm starting my second week of 5's and I'm just getting tired of working out and lifting period. Has anyone else experienced this.
I usually SD for 2 weeks between each cycle, but I feel like finishing the negatives then taking a month off or more from lifting anything, maybe just doing a little cardio or something fun.
I'm not sure if it's the winter blues or is my body telling me it's time to take a break. It's just not fun anymore.

Help?

everyone gets the lifting blues here and there. just finish out your negs and take a 2 week break. most likely you will want to start lifting again after the sd.

keep at it though man. the guys that keep at it have the reward of looking good. the ones that lift on and off will waste a lot of time and be sorry they took the time off.

Go two weeks with the SD. If you don't want to start back up, then keep going with your SD. Once you get back into it, I am sure you will have missed it.

Take a break.

It happens I have been doing this for a while now...almost 12 years and this happens to me too its normal.

Just take a month off it will be good sd...or just use this time to play your favorite sport...hit the abs hard everynight...do something or nothing.

I think that it is good to take breaks..b/c it does seem to help from overtraining.

As long as your breaks are in moderation.

Back