Total Volume

HSTMunich85

Hey everybody!
It's been almost 3 weeks since I started doing my PCT. I am feeling fine and I have not lost as much as feared ;)...now I got the following question:

During my Testo-E cycle I tried to do something like 6-8 reps per set on Bench and 8-10 reps per set on Squat and Deadlift. Now that I am not using steroids anymore, I probably should do less reps - right? I have already, as part of my PCT, reduced the number of sets from 3 to 2. Now, if I lower my reps per set to around 5, will I have to add another set or should I just ignore the total rep number?

Thanks,
Mark

Hey, I'v been using HST for a short while and 1 set per exercise works absolutely brilliant for me, maybe thats just HST
biggrin.gif
I completely ignore the total rep number and have been getting great results. Perhaps that is because I am relatively new to HST and I'm setting new pb's and a more experienced trainer like yourself will require more sets, if I was you I would -kill myself
tounge.gif
- drop down to 1 set and see how that goes. It certainly saves time, my workout takes 15 minutes each day.

Just my 2 cents

Back