What drugs to use

Stefan

Since I don't gain muscle whatever I do (I only gain fat), I'm wondering what kind of drugs I should use. I'm not intersted in injections, so my question is: are there any pills or similar that I could use effectively?

Well since they have outlawed Qualudes, and LSD it kind of leaves us in the cold. :D Until crack starts coming in pill form
thumbs-up.gif

Seruiously, go read the supplements threads there have been many discussions on everything from AAS to Zinc. Go have yourself a read.

Last IM I had, he was considering going to HIT or some other form, and trying to ellicit some help from Blade or Bryan.

Who Knows?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Stefan @ Oct. 14 2004,11:36)]Since I don't gain muscle whatever I do (I only gain fat), I'm wondering what kind of drugs I should use. I'm not intersted in injections, so my question is: are there any pills or similar that I could use effectively?
If you are insistant on using a drug, and you refuse to take injections, your only option is a topical androgen.

Ask your doctor about "Androgel".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Stefan @ Oct. 14 2004,10:36)]Since I don't gain muscle whatever I do (I only gain fat)
Stefan,
Can you give us a little more info ?

Volatile, I saw him over at Avant Labs for awhile Thangorodrim and
str8flexed tried to help him but I just don't think he has the Dedication or Desire to REALLY change
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mikeh @ Oct. 22 2004,12:49)]Volatile, I saw him over at Avant Labs for awhile ....I just don't think he has the Dedication or Desire to REALLY change
ditto

Back