male enhancement herbs

kyleman1

AAS have been illegal. Pro hormones just recently became illegal. Seems the new hype is the male enhancement herbs like tribulus and tongkat ali.

They are in a product called T-bomb II that im considering trying. Does this stuff really work? T-bomb II in particular. Thanks
-Kyle

is tribulus and aveena sativa not worth it either? i heard they can be put into a decent stack that does some good?maybe thats just hype too. anyone know if these work either?

pzhang

I don't know... but from what I've read, they only seem to help people with already low levels of testosterone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ Aug. 06 2005,5:15)]insignificant.  you'd be much better off just getting some more food.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you'd be much better off just getting some more food.

Easier said then done.

I ordered the t-bomb II anyways. It was only $40 on ebay. Ill let you know how it works though. The diagram on maximum human performance website was pretty detailed (they had diagrams of sex hormone binding globulin and estrogen receptors). If there's biochem behind it, it's most likely legit!
Well see though. 6 pills a day, for 28 days. Im still to scared to AAS, so this should be a good alternative (a much, much less potent alternative, but an altertanitive none the less). Thanks

-Kyle

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]is tribulus and avena sativa not worth it either?

I have heard of Aven sativa working but apparently so for better sex performance, better make sure the missus is around dude
laugh.gif

Don't know about its effects on muscle hypertrophy! :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kyleman1 @ Aug. 06 2005,10:36)]If there's biochem behind it, it's most likely legit!
horrible logic. you just got ripped off man. :confused:

you could get a months worth of drugs for 40 bucks and you just spent it on some stuff that will do 3/5 of jack squat.

It's kind of funny how expensive some of these supposed test enhancers are, especially when you can usually get test enanthate for far cheaper. Hell, even Superdrol is only $10 more than that T-bomb crap, and that's at least still available legallly...

well. sorta off topic, right now on T-nation(i know not many like that place here) there is a sale for Spike which had worked great for me. It's not male enhancement herb, but it worked great for my strength and concentration in general. Think of it as... a non perscripition aderal for the brain. But seriously, I was able to push myself to higher frequencies (2adays 4-5x a week) for a little bit and wasn't that much fatigued. If you have the money, try it out. I thought it was a decent bang for my buck.

pzhang

noobie, what's in Spike? Doesn't it have some nootropics in it or something like that?

Joe - Superdrol is basically a steroid, but it didn't make it onto the banned list yet. It is a form of masteron. I don't remember the specifics, but it has a 17-aa methylation attached, or something like that... You'd have to do some searching on it to get the specfics, I think. It's made by designer anabolics. Plug that into google and you should be able to find a place to buy it relatively easily. I hear a lot of people getting decent results with it.

Personally, I don't think Superdrol is worth the money. The only good thing about it is that it is still legal, more or less. But it is an oral, so you are endangering your liver, and it destroys your lipid profile pretty much. So legally, there is less risk than using gear, but I don't think the results are worth the risk to your body in this case.

Spike is considered a nootropic. they claim that thiamine di(2-methylpropionate disulfide) is the main ingredient, but as i've read around. that little mumbojumbo doesn't exist. Instead people think that it's actually Sulbutiamine. I'd posted some junk on it before and courtesy of Flexus Lee is some information:
//
Spike[1]: A Cursory Scientific Report

The sports supplement Spike claims to have as the active ingredient: thiamine di(2-methylpropionate) disulfide. This is not a valid substance name and so there is no scientific literature surrounding its use or even any link to anecdotal internet literature. The report in Testosterone website references a Neuroscience Letters paper, which I have electronic access to. This paper does not refer to "thiamine di(2-methylpropionate) disulfide" but to "sulbutiamine". There is ample literature available on this latter name and a superficial summary of what this compound is all about is presented.

Sulbutiamine has been used to treat asthenia[2], a condition of low energy and lethargy usually reported by convelescing patients. There is some evidence that it does work and numerous patents on the preparation of medicaments containing this material. It is not, as yet, regulated by the FDA.

Sulbutiamine is described as a centrally acting cholinergic agent[2]. The prototypical drug of this class is donepezil[3,4] which is used to relieve Parkinson's and Alzheimer symptoms. These drugs are considered acetylcholinesterase (ACE) inhibitors, i.e. they inhibit the destruction of acetylcholine (a stimulating neurotransmittor) in the brain. Increased concentrations of acetylcholine are believed to be responsible for greater alertness, memory and acuity.

Thus, sulbutiamine is a proven ACE inhibitor. ACE inhibitors result in greater brain acetylcholine concentrations which would heighten concentration, memory, alertness, etc. Incidentally, cocaine is a non-reversible binder of the same receptor of acetylcholine.

If the supplement Spike contains an effective dosage of sulbutiamine, then the reported effects are entirely plausible.

Generic name - Brand name
Donepezil - Aricept
Sulbutiamine - Arcalion

References:
[1] http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=548437
[2] Shah SN, J Assoc Physicians India. 2003 Sep;51:891-5, "Adjuvant role of vitamin B analogue (sulbutiamine) with anti-infective treatment in infection associated asthenia."
[4] http://www.medicinenet.com/donepezil/article.htm
[3] http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altprod....kid=475

Searches conducted with Scifinder and PubMed.
//

I would think the strength gains are because of the ACE inhibiting abilities with sulbutiamine, since ACh is a crucial basic for muscle contraction. Not to mention it's importance in memory and all that extra junk I had to learn in psychology
laugh.gif

pzhang

Try Femme Urbanicus. It grows pretty much everywhere so take your pick! Couple dozes per day will enhance you pretty much
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tcup @ Aug. 09 2005,2:48)]Try Femme Urbanicus. It grows pretty much everywhere so take your pick! Couple dozes per day will enhance you pretty much
tounge.gif
I don't know, there are some pretty serious side effects... and it is horribly expensive.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fausto @ Aug. 08 2005,4:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]is tribulus and avena sativa not worth it either?
I have heard of Aven sativa working but apparently so for better sex performance, better make sure the missus is around dude
laugh.gif

Don't know about its effects on muscle hypertrophy! :D
DITTO on the Missus being around!

Per O&G's suggestion I started taking Avena Sativa and trib. I have been sick, and haven't been able to hit the weights or eat for a week, but i started taking it to get it in my system.

But you will be one horny dude, i can guarantee that much!
laugh.gif

Okey and now the serious part..those male enhancement herbs have been show to cause sexual arousement in male mice ;) (Are we men or mice?)

But what comes to their usage as training enhancers there are no researchs which shows that there is really significant effect. Dont use them, who of us want man titties :D

Back