20-Hydroxyecdysterone

Bulldog

I have seen some discussion about 20-Hydroxyecdysterone supplement on other fourms and just wonderend if anyone here knew anything about it?

From what I have seen discussed on some other forums it sound pretty promissing in regards to adding lean muscle mass as well as helping improve overall general health.

Crap....I meant to post this in the supplementation forum.  Could a mod please move this?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Moved and here are some older posts either myself (when I posted as dkm1987) or Bryan and others put forth some info. I also have a couple studies in PDF on ecdysterone and honestly I wouldn't waste my time or money again. Anyway here the search results that the links actually work

Search results

Thanks for the info Dan.  I will read through the search results.

Are the studies you refer to in PDF available somewhere?

<div>
(Bulldog @ Oct. 26 2006,09:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Thanks for the info Dan.  I will read through the search results.

Are the studies you refer to in PDF available somewhere?</div>
I'd have to email them to you, email me, my address is [email protected] , and I'll send them to you later this evening.

Just be aware they're not on humans and one of them is mostly on how it's derived and it's chemical compounds.

If they are not on humans then I don't really want to read them.  I have already read some on animals. Thanks anyway.

So is the general concensis here on 20-Hydroxyecdysterone that it is junk?  Or is it dependant on dosing?  Is there any possible difference in affect with the newer stuff out there that seems to be a more &quot;pure&quot; compound?

<div>
(Bulldog @ Oct. 26 2006,13:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> Is there any possible difference in affect with the newer stuff out there that seems to be a more &quot;pure&quot; compound?</div>
No, just marketing hype BS

Back