A WORLD WITHOUT CANCER?

dood,
Tell me, can you find just one study that looks into this B-17 cancer treatment clinically and yet holistically in the way these alternative therapists (many of them classically trained doctors) are advocating?  Also, it’s too bad no Pub Med study mentions combining amygdaline with the pancreatic enzymes.  Stacking the cards well again, I guess.  Of course, the hydrocyanic acid in B-17 is not sufficient on its own.  You apparently need to have two pancreatic enzymes present in your body through eating a healthy diet (something most people don’t have) in order for the effect of the cyanide to work on the cancer cells: chymotrypsin and trypsin.  Please also tell me anything you may know about these two enzymes?  

According to www.bluegrass.net, “the FDA recommends not to ingest more than 6 apricot seeds per hour because toxic reactions may occur, such as gastric upset, headache, vomiting and loose bowels.  Many people take 15 seeds per day.  These people don’t recommend exceeding 70 seeds per day, do they?  Also not a good idea to start by eating 10 a day, but start with one or two and build up to an intake you’re OK with.  If you don’t have cancer, taking 3-5 seeds a day is supposed to help keep you cancer free provided that the rest of your diet is healthy (i.e. plenty of vitamin C, sufficient zinc, fruit, vegetables, etc).

Why does the FDA manage to have quite a few members who are also directors of pharmaceutical companies and how come the FDA also happens to have a great deal of influence in government – could it be in order to spend taxpayers’ money on drugs that pharma companies are kept afloat on, as are their directors?  I think you’ll find that the FDA members can indeed, if indirectly, benefit on a personal level from cancer drug sales.

I got this REAL problem though, when a body (say, the FDA) starts putting the kybosh on the humble apricot kernel.  Let’s face it, governments still allow alcohol and tobacco to be sold in huge quantities to individuals. But if someone would like to try something alternative, people like the FDA turkeys say they’re being ‘quacks etc.  But the real point I’m trying to make here is simply that it’s time for the claims of this Metabolic Therapy (advocated by qualified names in the biochemistry and medical field) to be PROPERLY researched, tried and tested before we can reject it as a valid treatment – but no pharma-company is prepared to shell out millions of dollars to try a chemical that’s not patentable by them.  Unfortunately for them, amygdaline is available naturally in, for example, the apricot kernel.  If they can’t make money from it, they won’t research it – whether or not it cures or kills you, they don’t actually care.  Collectivistic pharma companies are simply one big business that seems to have too much influence over classical medicine.

You assume too much dood.  B-17 never stood a chance since (the very beginning) because of collectivistic bias.  And another thing....a true research of truth will understand that history is based/made upon actual conspiracies so where the heck do you conjure into existence the "theory" part?

do you even understand the genetic basis for cancer?

You are the one who assumes to much, because it seems you don't have even close to a sufficient background in the physiology of cancer to be arguing this point.

Are you Vegan or something? Just kidding
laugh.gif
. If you want to fight cancer, eat very colorful vegetables and use the money you would have spent on B17 to buy more protein! A healthy balanced diet, even one without apricot pits in it, is still an excellent way to reduce the risks of cancer.

Aaron, still laughing at your last comment.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (flint_harper @ April 21 2005,8:43)]Thanks for all the feedback.  This will be my last post on B-17.  My intention here and at www.bodyrecomposition.com was to spike some awareness.  
Hopefully, some of you glanced over B-17.  Some people here have no idea; lurkers will at least be wondering and then try to learn more about it.  That is after all, what freedom of choice is about.

Making the world aware of cancer is fine, making people revisit the ideas of freedom of choice is fantastic but in your last statement it appears that your sole intent was to cause a rise, so just let me say, trolling is not cool or what this board is about.

We welcome all and we are all up for open discussion, if that's the intent.
thumbs-up.gif

Back