Andro-Poppers

mlingle

I have used MAG-10, and appreciate and agree with Bryan's assessment that it's the real deal. As a former competitor and gear user, I can attest to the efficacy. While perusing the content list of Pinnacle's Poppers, I was interested in the stack of 4-AD, 4-AD-EC, NOR-4-AD, and A1-E. What has been the general opinion of this product? MAG-10's creators seem to believe that Pinnacle makes legit products. Bryan, et al?

Too difficult to absorb poppers sublingually ... I end up swallowing dissolved solution of those poppers.

I don't like them; certainly didn't grow on them.

I think those poppers work best if you crush them up in your teeth and then just hold the broken up stuff between your lips and gums (you look like you are chewing).

By "work" I mean they dissolve properly. I'm not saying anything about efficacy.

I'd just stick with Mag-10 if you like it. They just threw nordiol into the mix, which seems kinda pointless, since you usually use that to minimize androgenic side-effects. But you get these sides from the 4AD in the poppers.

I'd also recommend Avant Lab's Super One or Super One+ (transdermal 1-test and 4AD), but they've had to pull these products due to FDA concerns. You might still be able to get it, I haven't checked lately.

I just bought a bottle to give it a shot for the 2nd week of my 2nd cycle and on. It seems to keep you focused during lifting and also give you the last push so far. No aggressive change.

I have to say, though, the recommended method of intake (chew and let it dissolve itself) is rather tricky. I wonder if the portion dissolved in saliva ever gets absorbed. I mean, what are you supposed to do with the dissolved solution in your mouth, keep swishing it like mouth wash or just swallow it?

Back