Anyone done Vertical Circuit with HST

I

imported_domineaux

Two kinds of circuits Vertical and Horizontal
Vertical Circuit training as I see it is starting with first exercise, do one set, move to next exercise do one set, move to next exercise do one set,....until you've made a full circuit. Then you start over.
A Horizontal circuit taking each exercise in order and completing all sets of that exercise before moving on to the next.
--------------------
Vertical circuits would seem to make sense, because each muscle group associated with an exercise gets rested as you move through each exercise set until you're back to it again.
----------------
Now to be honest I could care less, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried vertical circuits with the HST and could comment on it.
I've done vertical circuits with other training and you could really get a good cardio workout in the process, because you could move through all your exercises so fast.
I do cardio every other day now.  I do a 1 to 1-1/4 hours six days a week, but I was thinking a vertical circuit might be better if I did a split body circuit every other day. This way I'd still only spend the time I have available. I'd be getting a good cardio and weight workout, and wouldn't be on that dull treadmill for an hour every other day.  
laugh.gif

The principle advantage--->> I would be getting twice the weight training as now. On the surface I'd think development would be better and instead of 12 exercises I could almost double that.

Back