Anyone ever try HDT brand protein supps?

Techo

I recently noticed in my Bally's gym that they are selling a 5 lbs tub of HDT brand of protein for $30. I can get 5 lbs protein from planet depot for $28 w/shipping included tho... $2 savings I know, but I'm still saving =P

The stuff from planet depot (Cytosport) is about 92 calories per serving w/ ~18g protein, while the HDT brand is 133 cals w/21g protein...

Have any of you tried the HDT brand? Do you know of a better deal then what I'm seeing here? I'd pick the HDT brand up simply for convenience of a local vendor =) btw, I'm in the states if that matters...

Wow that definately is a good deal... I took another look at the HDT brand and I relized its HDT+1 which means its 5lbs with one pound for free! Maybe It's worth trying out...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Techo @ April 29 2004,6:25)]Wow that definately is a good deal... I took another look at the HDT brand and I relized its HDT+1 which means its 5lbs with one pound for free! Maybe It's worth trying out...
Actually it isn't. Or at least in my opinoin:

1) Taste is gross (strawberry)
2) Doesn't mix well - very lumpy
3) Even with the extra pound you only get 77 servings...

...Now I know why so many people replied to this thread =)

...Think next time I"ll try out that allthewhey.com site!

I get a 5.5lb tub of Irontek whey with 120 cals 22 grams protein per serving, 88 servings for 29.99 @ a local supplement house here in Houston. Not sure what it's going for via web. Taste good, mixes great. Good BCAA profile.

Back