Anyone tried FUZU or Tribex

markd

I am in the middle of an interesting little experiment. If you recall, I am the one with the Low T post yesterday. Anyhow, any supp. that promised to raise endogenous T is of interest to me. I tried 2 bottle of Tribex back to back, and am now doing FUZU by syntrax. I am not going off gains in gym to determine effectiveness as I was unaware of HST a few months back. Anyhow, FUZU seems pretty strong. Here is what I noticed with FUZU: My libido seems to be making its reappearance and I have a much shorter fuse(not necessarily positive). I also notice a warm feeling going thru my vains. I don't know if that's T or not, but I feel something going on. I feel this is much stronger than Tribex. I am still considering getting Prescription T.
Just my 2 cents
-Mark

Interesting observations. I tried both Tribex and Fuzu, and I felt the Tribex much more than the Fuzu.

I'm not sure what effect either had on my T levels (I didn't test them). But I did notice an unmistakable uptick in my libido with the Tribex, which I supposed could have been due to heightened T.

:) I have taken fuzu ... it seems to work much better than tribex 500

I have taken Tribex 500 in the past, here's what I do now. I went to beyond-a-century.com and ordered the good quality Trib., Avena Sativa, and Vitex. They set me up with a capsule filler (I paid for it of course, but they are very helpful people). I take 1500mg of Trib/1000mg of Avena/500mg Vitex a day. I would say "statistically significant" libido increase without getting into details.

I use Tribex as part of my regular supplement program. Gained some strength and libido and recover faster than ever. Tried FUZU before and it did nothing except smell and taste like syrup to me.

I used Tribex over the winter.  I had Test level drawn pre and after 2 bottles at recomended dosage.  There was a slight rise in my free and total T with a small drop in SHBG.  I didn't notice too much in terms of increased libido (it's always high anyway).  I will say that even though we were actively trying not to, my wife got pregnant (not a bad thing at all).  I don't know if the Tribex had anything to do with it, but we never even had a serious scare for 7 years.  

Steve

Hey Ryan (or anyone else who cares to comment) -

What's the benefit of Vitex? Prolactin-suppression? When I read that the stuff is also known as "chaste berry" I got a little worried about taking it.

I may try your "home-brew" Tribex/M... Biotest stuff is expensive, and I already have the cap filling gear.

I first tried Chaste Berry at 400mg a day when I read about on T-mag when they were trying to get readers pumped for the release of their anti-estrogen product "M"

Purely anecdotally, taking that alone, I noticed a difference in sexual function (erection, etc. - get the point).

Another ingredient that I would like to include in my post cycle mix is calcium D-glucarate, but it isn't worth it at $ 10.50 and I don't know enough about it to try.

Hey Ryan,

Did you take the extract or regular Vitex? It's always a good idea to keep the women happy!
-Mark

I have used the Tribex, both the current formula and the old one, and I have to say that I felt "more" from the old version. I have never tried Fuzu, so I can't comment there ... I have used a few boxes of Tribestan as well ... they all do little to nothing IMO. Best to save your money or spend it on protein.

Job561

Back