Appetite Supressant

Mindwraith

I need a supressant of some kind, I'm having a whole lot of trouble lately controlling my hunger for some odd reason which isn't helping me when I'm cutting.
crazy.gif
What would be the best, safest most effective reccomendation? Caffine seems to help a little but I've got too high of a tolerance for it.

5-HTP tends to work well on carb cravings and has a good track record as far as safety.
My only other suggestion would be Bromo, just try to binge on that, I dare you. Unfortunately it can be hard to find and some people can't tolerate the sides too well.

Went and read up on 5-HTP, sounds ok though the "lowered sex drive" side effects mentioned weren't appealing heh. I couldn't find what bromo is though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mindwraith @ Mar. 25 2004,9:17)]Went and read up on 5-HTP, sounds ok though the "lowered sex drive" side effects mentioned weren't appealing heh. I couldn't find what bromo is though.
Sorry, I forgot to explain that bromo = bromocriptine. I guess I shouldn't assume people know the lingo. Bromo was made popular by Lyle McDonald, who wrote an E-book explaining the science behind why it should work in tricking the body into believing that it is not in a starved state while dieting. Many have reported a complete loss of desire to eat anything as a common effect of taking Bromo, and my experience was no exception.
Bromo appears to be overkill for your intended purposes though, but it's something to think about if you find that nothing else works.

Back