arm pain question

krenshaw

didn't know a good place to post this, but you guys are always good with questions.. i have a slight case of tendonitis above my elbow, right were my tricep joins, and just wanted to know if anybody else has a similar case and what they do if it acts up.. like icing up afterwards or wrapping it with something.. it really only bothers me close to the end of the cycle, but i don't want it to get any worse.. thanks..

hi! what exercises did you do when you felt tendonitis? are you sure it's tendonitis? or it might be a strain. i felt a strain on my elbow when doing tricep exercises and took the advice of brian in the FAQ area to do high-reps with light weight only.

But if it's a tendonitis pain like the one i have right now on my left wrist, just wrap it in cold compress for about 15 minutes and stop exercises that aggravate the pain. Now i'm on SD, putting cold compress on my wrist twice a day and it is improving :D you better try it.

if the pain still continues go to a therapist :D

Krenshaw, if it`s from tricep excersizes (I have this problem), my solution was to change to an different tri excersize.
The only excercize I can do comfortably is the double tricep kickback (or whatever you want to call it). Extremely easy on the elbows and lucky for me, has also been the most effective tri excersize I`ve ever done. Here`s the link:

http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/cgi-bin....;t=1855

Back