Article: Post workout nutrition

Dood

Ok, it's a T-Nation article, but there were some interesting points brought up that I'd like some other input on.
Specifically:
#5. Basically, it's better to wait an hour or so after working out to get your protein than taking it right after workout.

#8. Whey protein isn't that fast a protein compared to whey protein hydrolysate, (which just happens to be in their Surge product of course).

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=659666

And if you don't want to read the whole article, at least scroll down and check out the babes :) I think we should adopt this, every other paragraph or so should have a pic of a hot chick
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dood @ June 20 2005,8:25)]at least scroll down and check out the babes :)
So which one is your 22 Year Old hardbody Wife? ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dood @ June 21 2005,3:25)]Ok, it's a T-Nation article, but there were some interesting points brought up that I'd like some other input on.
Specifically:
#5. Basically, it's better to wait an hour or so after working out to get your protein than taking it right after workout.
who cares. its combining 2 pieces of research which is a stupid way to do anything

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]#8. Whey protein isn't that fast a protein compared to whey protein hydrolysate, (which just happens to be in their Surge product of course).
Ask him to show you a proper paper looking at a DIRECT comparison of whey and hydroylsate, rather than the combination of multiple different papers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dood @ June 20 2005,9:25)]I think we should adopt this, every other paragraph or so should have a pic of a hot chick
laugh.gif
well, I guess that's what it takes to get people to keep reading the stuff they publish over there

Aaron, of course you are correct.
After looking at the references, (instead of the chicks), I'm not sure how he came to his conclusions.

Back