Back to Back full body workouts

Joe.Muscle

Just wondering...any anyones expierence does it EVER make sense to do a FULL BODY workout on back to back days.

For example Saturday fullbody workout, Sunday fullbody workout.

I have seen this recommended before and I have never thought it made sense. Does it?

tried it once 5x a wk didnt make any gains TBH,but whever my diet etc was good enough who knows,give it a try and see,unless you try something yourself you cant really dispute it with others.

I don't really want to try it...I was just reading some of Chad Waterbury articles about it and he thinks it the next best thing.

Just curious what the lab coats thought...I personally dont think it would be productive...but who knows?

It could make sense if the total body workouts are low volume. The 2nd low volume workout could provide the additional volume for better growth stimulation.

It's how I'm training at present. I have time to train every day but don't have time for multiple of sets. I only do 1 set per exercise so it's manageable to do 6 workouts a week. The volume works out the same as if I did 3 full body workouts for 2 sets per exercise.

Back